unusualexperience.com
December 17, 2017, 06:06:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Hello and welcome to Unusual Experience.com.  If you have every had or heard about an experience that was out of the ordinary tell us about it. This is a place to freely discuss these unusual experiences with other interested people. 

Home   Forum   Help Search Login Register  
Wanted: 2 Sharp College Students or Recent Graduates for Social Media Promotions of a Healthy Energy Drink visit www.themellomethod.com/college
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Let´s start posting on this forum  (Read 3625 times)
Maypeperassut

http://www.freepokermoneynodepositbonus.pokersemdeposito.com/ - Free Poker

View Profile WWW
« on: May 11, 2012, 04:28:14 AM »

hello there, I just signed up here on this board, and it is my 1rst post to say Hi, Hello and introduce myself, my name is Jack Smith born and raised on Lisbon, graduated at 25 years old on M.I.T on computer engenieering, and created my business called Poker General Comercial Solutions 6 months latter.
Poker For All Consultation a company dedicated to the discovery of brand new market niches to develope online maketing techniques, and give the best out of it!
Poker For All Consultation makes job to 16 persons in Cambridge developing local economics.
Our Goal is to improve online poker by reducing people prejudice about online gambling, if you desire to get more intel about it, you can find it on Storting Zonder...........
Our objective is to transform online gambling by eleminating people prejudice about online gambling.
Besides the poker company, I also fish and also play chess, I have 2 kids, and have been married for  5 years, and very happy!:)
And that is all about me!!!!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Wanted: 2 Sharp College Students or Recent Graduates for Social Media Promotions of a Healthy Energy Drink visit www.themellomethod.com/college